Saturday, September 11, 2010

...♥

It's going to be like nothing when time passes by
I will do fine like the time when you weren't there

But something strange happens, I keep looking for you
Even after erasing you I see you

Calmly I tried to forget about it like it was a lie
But I end up missing you more

I'll be missing you every time
And I will pray for you every night

Even though I try to fool myself like it was nothing
My painful heart shakes without me knowing, Nothing is everything

It was nothing, but the fact that I can't forget it is weird
I pray to meet you even for a little while
I wanna see you
I'm gonna miss you

I must have liked you a lot, I keep thinking about you
Many times in a day, I feel like I can cry

When you were here with me I didn't know how special you were
I'm sorry for making you hurt so much

Confidently I tried to erase you like it was an usual thing
More I do that I miss you more

No comments:

Post a Comment