Monday, April 25, 2011

Beloved Mother B'day ..

23/4/11

That was a special day for my mom , because that's her birthday!
All right, My elder sister and I bought a bunch of flowers to her

*Carnation - a type of flower for mother.

We decided to give a surprise to her, and so we hide at outside my house .
I was hugging my dog and my sister was holding the flowers. While she was back, we go and press my house's bell ring .
Ding Dong~~!
While she open the door, i shouted 'Happy B'day' to her ! She shocked !
Ahaha!! But the thing we knew that she was so happy <3

After that, my daddy came back and took us to dinner
We went to South Sea for our dinner..

Australian Abalone ;) Alive & Kickin

My eldest sis and me

My mom and me

My dog and me XD

Within two weeks, I have in the sick state ! I felt very hard !!
This is my own deserve, because I ate Mc' Donald day by day, swimming in the middle of the night, drank wine, sing k, coffee and coffee with my classmates..
But I wont do that again !! I 'll keep healthy ^^

SHINee !!

In E-Pop again !! WoW, I like this so much ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment