Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ding Dong !

Hey , I'm back ! ^.^

17/6/11 was our school's Teacher Day.
This was the 1st time I attended for Teacher Day within this five years .
I attended because this is the last year for me to stay at SMK TBM :(
I would be very sad when I mention 'the last year'!
I've only got six months of the times to stay in this school :(
But I knew it won't change, so finally I accepted the fact !

Aish ! Skip the sadness subject .
Btw ,the performance was awesome ! They tried their best to perform a great show to us .

Yesterday was my cousin's 21st birthday.
8pm, he sent me and my sister to grandma's house.
I arrived only to find that all relatives have been in attendance -.-
After eating, we went to second round - Big Echo to singk ;D
I prefer Neway, but there already full . SAD !
We've rocked until 3am. I wonder why I didn't feel tired. Bravo ! Haha
My cousin overnight in my house because he was drunk. xD

Hmms..
At last, I wish all the fathers Happy Father Day ! <3

Hot Summer Hot Hot Summer !!

No comments:

Post a Comment