Thursday, March 8, 2012

Her ♥

Hey ~ I suddenly think about you.
How's life? I know you're fine through Facebook, aren't you?

Is Minho still yr bias? :) I miss those moment when we talk about K-pop, talk about SHINee , sharing lame jokes, making fun of our classmate & eating in the class .
My deep impression of us was burst out laughing in the class and get scolded by teacher xD

I still remember the letter you wrote for me when I was absent in Form 4. From those words, I know you concerned about me. I do care about you too ! I was about to cry when I read your letter, but I hold my tears back. The funny thing which is still stuck in my mind is when you fall into sleep while teacher is teaching in the class and after you woke up you were like 'Oh? Did I sleep just now? ' xD I guess you're too tired

I'm glad if you're reading this post . You are still important to me
My 5 years classmate , My 5 years deskmate & My 5 years best friend .

No comments:

Post a Comment