Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Friendship

SAD..!
What is this problem to me?
Tears kept flow..
I'm really a fool!

When you told me you broke up, I know you're sad, and so I arrived in 30 minutes, hope to comfort you
But what did I get back? Totally,you have them,we are no more topic?

Because you have a common interest(smoke)?
I have tried,but i can't accept,I hope u can't too
Remember when you told me, smoking is not good or something, but what are you doing now?
I hate the way you smoke, but I hate I can't even stop you

Recently, I have a lot of trouble and wanted to talk to you, but I know you must accompany your hus, so I didn't do it.

God!
This world is really that realistic? The world is only enemy?
Friends don't need much, I just need a friend really good to me, who would like to do it?

When I lay in bed, don't want to sigh again.
Mood is down.


I don't need a parachute,baby if I got you.
You gonna catch me if I fall down!

1 comment: