Thursday, November 4, 2010

True.

Hmms....
I'm planning my birthday trip
Annoying~~~


My 4H Classmates::
Thank you for helping me celebrate early

My boy's friend::
Thank you for remember my birthday and concerned about how I celebrate

My son::
Thank you arrange for me to go there that day and accompanied me all day

My dear sistar::
Thank you for remember the process of asking my birthday
But I don't want to make things difficult for all of you
You can go to your own choice
I really doesn't matter


To those who didn't come to my birthday and who happens to ask::
Please shut up.!
You are shallow
Superficial..!!

I really want to go to the beach and listening SHINee's song even if I was the only one XD
I know that can not be
But I'll make a promise when I grow up will be achieved :D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7dDkl8Oq08
少女时代-My Best Friend
诉说着他们的友情
我希望我们的友情也能像他们一样^^

No comments:

Post a Comment